Jul 26City Council Special Meeting
Jul 26City Council
Jul 27Wet Wednesday
Jul 28Yappy Hour
Jul 28Planning & Zoning Commission Work Session Cancellation
- June Payne Hart Captivates Viewers with Whimsical Painting Exhibit at City Hall
- Stand Together Against Crime at National Night Out on August 6th
- Marriott Courtyard Development Constructs Right Turn Pull-in Lane
- Change a Life by Donating Blood at American Red Cross Blood Drive
- View the Northern Arizona Watercolor Society Exhibit at Sedona City Hall
Final Wet Wednesday July 27th at Sunset Park
Come cool off this Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Sunset Park for the final Wet Wednesday in July. Play on the inflatable, dual-lane SlipN' Slide. Additionally, pack a picnic, play on the playground, run in the water at the Splash Pad or relax in the shade under a tree.
"This event is easy for parents, refreshing for kids and just plain fun. We want you to enjoy cooling off at your local community park," said Rachel Murdoch, city of Sedona parks and recreation manager.
Sunset Park is located at 655 Sunset Drive in Sedona. For more information, contact the city of Sedona Parks & Recreation Department office at 928-282-7098.