Jan 24City Council
Jan 25City Council - Special Meeting
Jan 26Yappy Hour
Jan 29Lee Likes Bikes Clinic
Jan 30Lee Likes Bikes Clinic
- Come Enjoy Two New City Events: the Sedona Stumble 5-Mile Trail Run and Sedona Food Truck Festival
- City of Sedona Takes Public Comment on Draft Revised Sign Code
- Sedona Bobcat Dispatched after Attacking Four
- City of Sedona Seeks Members for the Personnel Board
- Improve Mountain Bike Skills with Lee Likes Bikes Clinic
New Location to Recycle Christmas Trees
The City of Sedona will accept Christmas trees for recycling at its Maintenance Yard located at 2070 Contractors Road in Sedona from December 30 through January 31. Christmas trees can be dropped off Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Trees dropped off for recycling must be free of lights, tinsel, ornaments, nails, stands, and plastic wrapping. The trees will be offered to the U.S. Forest Service to be used as erosion control in the National Forest and mulch will be available to the community, on a first come first serve basis. For more information call the Public Works Department at 204-7111.