The Department of Parks and Recreation is pleased to provide to our community and visitors, special events and programing throughout the year.
Sedona Stumble 5-Mile Trail Run
Sedona's ONLY Trail Run
- Date: 03/25/2017 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Location: Posse Grounds Park
525 Posse Grounds Road
Sedona, Arizona 86336
Sedona's ONLY Trail Run!
THE 2017 SEDONA STUMBLE HAS REACHED CAPACITY AND REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Sedona Parks and Recreation and the Sedona Running Company look forward to expanding this race in the future and we are working on creating other exciting race opportunities for the community! We appreciate your support!
The Sedona Stumble 5-Mile Trail Run is Sedona's FIRST and ONLY Trail!
- $25/person if registered before March 1, 2017
- $30/person if registered between March 1 and March 25, 2017
- All ages and abilities are encouraged to participate!
- Race Packet Pick-Up will take place on Friday, March 24, 2017 from 10:00am - 6:00pm at Sedona Running Company (in the Bashas Shopping Center) and on Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 8:00am - 9:00am at Posse Ground Park
- Register Online
Registration fee will includes a custom logo water bottle and all race finishers will receive a medal. Trophies will be given to age group winners as well. Timing will be provided by Run Flagstaff for this event.
More information and to register for the Sedona Stumble 5-Mile Trail Run.