Sign up for eNews
Sign up for eNotify and receive city news by email. Receive only the items you want and unsubscribe at any time. Go to the eNotify sign-up page.
Sedona in Motion update Dec. 18
Sedona in Motion updated Dec. 18.
SEDONA IN MOTION - WHATs NEW
- City Council directed establishment of a Bike/Pedestrian Work Group to plan shared use paths city-wide. Work is beginning on a new path through Sunset Park. Visit the bike and ped page.
- A second report of the transit implementation plan has been issued. Watch a video of a discussion and get the report on the SIM Transit page.
- A survey of Uptown residents showed 78 percent approve of the Forest Road extension. City Council asked staff to gather more precise information on potential costs, more detailed design, and impacts of potential alignments for this project. Get the complete survey results on the Forest Road connection page.
- Study continues on options for the pedestrian crossing at Tlaquepaque, either as an overpass, underpass or at-grade.
- Public input on a landscaped median design for Uptown has been received and provided to the consultant. The city council will review designs in January.
- ADOT continues to review a draft cost-sharing agreement for the addition of slip lanes at the Y roundabout. ADOT has begun displaying travel times to Sedona on the I-17 corridor.
Click here to visit the Sedona in Motion web site, then use the links to check on the projects that interest you.
Share this email with a friend. Sign up for SIM news.
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to the News Release or Sedona in Motion email lists.