Sedona Citizens Connect
Sedona Citizens Connect is a mobile app and online tool that allows residents to report issues such as potholes, flooding, code violations, and loose animals. the app uses your smart phone’s GPS to automatically provide the location. Once you have submitted an issue, you can track our resolution actions. The app is free to download and use.
- Download and launch the app on your mobile phone
- Click Submit a Report on the main screen
- Choose whether to attach a photo or other media to your submission
- Use ‘Your Current Location’ and click Done. You will be able to update the address on next screen if necessary
- Select the Report Type. Please include a description with as much detail of the issue as possible
- Click Submit Report or Save Report for Later.
- Turn on the GPS feature on your phone.
- The mobile app works better outdoors than indoors.
- Try to provide additional comments such as streets, cross-streets, or landmarks in the description.
- Include identifying or distinguishing objects in your photo.
- Submit the single best photo representing the issue.
Disclaimer. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is timely and correct. This information is provided only as a public convenience. In any case where legal reliance on information is required, official city records should be consulted. The city cannot guarantee the privacy or security of any information that may be provided through the website or mobile applications. The use of email or any messaging system should not be considered to be legal notice to the city of Sedona. Information on this site is subject to change without notice from the City of Sedona.