The City of Sedona encourages and may fund programs, activities, or events developed by 501(c) organizations that provide a public service or benefit and are consistent with the City’s funding priorities.
Eligible programs, activities, or events that may be funded should:
- promote public health, safety, general welfare, prosperity, or contentment.
- significantly impact the well-being and prosperity of Sedona residents.
- demonstrate that City funding is essential to the success of the program or service.
- directly benefit City of Sedona residents and preferably occur within the City limits.
- strive for programs that are innovative and distinctive.
- provide documented benefits directly to City of Sedona residents.
- advance the goals established in the Sedona Community Plan.
In previous years there were three defined categories (Arts & Culture, Community Building, and Economic Stimulation) applicants could apply for. This year there is only one general application (select link below for the grant application and more details).
The grant application must be received (not postmarked) by the City Manager's Office, by Monday, April 17, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. (noon).