Sign Code Update
The City of Sedona is updating its Land Development Code (LDC) which contains the rules for development and re-development within the City. The City has contracted with the consulting team, Clarion Associates, to overhaul the 20-year-old LDC. To find out more about the LDC update, how to contribute, ask questions and provide input, please visit: www.SedonaLDCupdate.com or contact Mike Raber at: mraber@SedonaAZ.gov or 928-204-7106.
Short Term Rental Regulations Amended
On October 11, 2016 City Council amended the Short Term Rental Regulation (Chapter 5.25 of the City Code).
Habitat for Humanity Home Repair Program
Verde Valley Habitat For Humanity now has a Critical Home Repair Program to help qualified Veterans, Seniors and Low-income families with these critical home repairs and building wheelchair ramps. Contact Verde Valley Habitat For Humanity to help with these repairs and wheelchair ramps: 737 South Main Street, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, (928) 649-6788, www.vvhabitat.org
• Information about current development projects: Current Projects
• Community Focus Area (CFA) planning: On November 1, 2016 the Planning and Zoning Commission forwarded the Draft Schnebly CFA Plan to City Council. City Council will hold a work session to review and discuss the Draft Schnebly CFA Plan on January 25, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. at 102 Roadrunner Drive in the Council Chambers.
Community Development Customer Service Survey
How are we doing? Complete our customer service survey and enter to win our periodic drawing.
InformationGo to the Information & FAQs page for all departmental information, links, and resources - listed in alphabetical order to make it easy to find what you are looking for.
- Business Information: New Business Checklist, Sales Tax and Business License
- Economic Development
- Sign Information: Sign Ordinance, Garage Sale Signs
- Department Monthly Reports: Monthly Reports
Managing growth through responsible stewardship and excellent customer service. We make a difference.