Project name: Update to the Sign Ordinance, Article 11 of the Land Development Code
Summary: The Community Development Department is currently updating the City's Sign Ordinance, which sets standards for all signage throughout the City. The sign ordinance has not undergone a complete update in approximately 20 years.
Project status: The Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval of the draft revised sign code on March 30, 2017. Work sessions were held with City Council on May 24, 2017, June 14, 2017, July 12, 2017, July 26, 2017, and September 12, 2017. A public hearing with City Council is scheduled for September 26, 2017.
Submit comments: Comment form
City Council meetings
The following dates will link to meeting materials, when available.
- September 26, 2017 Public Hearing
- September 12, 2017 Work Session
- July 26, 2017 Work Session
- July 12, 2017 Work Session
- June 14, 2017 Work Session
- May 24, 2017 Work Session
Planning and Zoning Commission meetings
The Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval of the revised sign code to City Council on March 30, 2017.
- March 30, 2017 Public Hearing
- March 21, 2017 Public Hearing
- February 16, 2017 Work Session
- February 7, 2017 Work Session
For more information contact Cari Meyer, senior planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (928) 203-5049.