Project Name: Pinon/89A Multifamily Project
Project Number: PZ17-00009 (Major CPA, ZC, DEV, DA)
Request: Request for a major Community Plan amendment, zone change, development review, and development agreement.
Project Summary: Application for a major amendment to the Community Plan's Future Land Use Map designation from Commercial to Multifamily High Density Residential greater than 12 units per acre to allow for a rezoning to High Density Multifamily Residential (RM-3) in order to allow for development of a 45 unit apartment complex.
Location: 3285 W SR 89A, Sedona
Project Status: The City Council approved the Major Community Plan Amendment on October 25, 2017. The Planning & Zoning Commission recommended approval of the Zone Change and approved the Development Review applications on November 7, 2017. The City Council will consider the Zone Change application and Development Agreement at a public hearing on December 12, 2017.
Submit Comments: Comment form
Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings: The following dates link to meeting materials. Meeting materials typically include a staff memo/report, application materials, and public comments.
- November 7, 2017 Public Hearing (Zone Change and Development Review)
- October 17, 2017 Work Session (Zone Change and Development Review)
- September 19, 2017 Public Hearing (Major Community Plan Amendment; Conceptual Zone Change/Development Review)
- September 14, 2017 Work Session
- August 15, 2017 Work Session
- August 10, 2017 Site Visit
City Council Meetings: The following dates will link to meeting materials when available. Meeting materials typically include a staff memo/report, application materials, and public comments.
- December 12, 2017 Public Hearing (Zone Change and Development Agreement)
- October 25, 2017 Public Hearing (Major Community Plan Amendment)
- October 11, 2017 Work Session (Major Community Plan Amendment)
Comprehensive Zone Change & Development Review Documents (October 2017)
- Application, Letter of Intent, Legal Description, Survey
- Architectural Plans
- Landscape, Lighting, Amenities
- Trip Generation Letter
- Preliminary Grading and Drainage, Sewer Report
- Noise Letter
- September 2017 (Comprehensive Zone Change, Comprehensive Development Review)
- August 2017 (Major Community Plan Amendment Resubmittal)
- June 2017 (Major Community Plan Amendment, Conceptual Zone Change, Conceptual Development Review)
For more information, contact Cari Meyer, senior planner, (928) 203-5049, firstname.lastname@example.org