|It is the City’s goal to have a volunteer program that benefits both the volunteer and the community.
Volunteer efforts provide support, expertise, time, experience, ideas, and energy assisting with City projects, programs and tasks.
Volunteer Program Goals:
- Provide opportunities for volunteers to actively participate in and make a meaningful contribution to the operations of the City of Sedona.
- Develop and nurture an effective volunteer base.
- Provide volunteers with a positive and pleasant experience, and an opportunity to learn new skills.
- Build public awareness of the operations of City government.
- Develop closer ties to the community served.
Interested in joining our team of volunteers? Great! Please contact our Citizen Engagement Coordinator, Lauren Browne, at lbrowne@SedonaAZ.gov or by calling (928) 203-5068. You can also apply online by clicking here.
PARK RANGER VOLUNTEERS
If you are interested in volunteering with the Sedona Volunteer Park Rangers, please contact the Parks and Recreation Manager, Rachel Murdoch, at rmurdoch@SedonaAZ.gov or call (928) 203-5011.
Do you have past law enforcement experience or have you always wanted to volunteer with the police? Please contact Sherri O'Connor, Police Administrative Assistant, at soconnor@SedonaAZ.gov or call (928) 203-5170.