The city offers volunteer opportunities that benefit both the volunteer and our community. Volunteers provide expertise, time, experience, ideas, and energy to city projects, programs and tasks. The city seeks to:
- Offer ways to make a meaningful contribution to the operations of the city of Sedona.
- Develop and nurture an effective volunteer base.
- Provide volunteers with a positive and pleasant experience, and an opportunity to learn new skills.
- Build public awareness of the operations of city government.
- Develop closer ties to the community served.
Parks and Recreation Department opportunities include event helper or Volunteer Park Ranger. Contact Parks and Recreation Manager Rachel Murdoch at RMurdoch@SedonaAZ.gov or (928) 203-5011. Fill out a volunteer application online.