The park is located at the corner of Soldier's Pass Road and Carruth Drive, 950 Soldiers Pass Rd.
The park is open April 1 - October 1 from 6 a.m.- 8 p.m., and October 2 - March 31 from 7 a.m.- 7 p.m.
Sedona Dog Park Rules
- Dog park use is at your own risk
- Hours of operation - April 1 - October 1 6:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m., October 1 - April 1 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Dogs must have current vaccinations and city license
- All owners must clean up after dog/s
- Non-neutered males and females in heat are not permitted
- Excessive barking is not permitted - City of Sedona, Article 9-4-10E
- Owners must be with dogs at all times
- Dogs must be collared
- Dogs must be on a leash when coming in and out of park
- Dog treats are not permitted
- Children under 12 not permitted unless accompanied by an adult. Infants and toddlers are not recommended
- No glass containers or alcohol in park
- Weapons of any kind not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted
Park in designated areas only. No West Sedona School parking please.
ContactsSedona Animal Control: Dispatch (928) 282-3100. Animal control officer (928) 203-5009.
Parks Maintenance (928) 203-5063.
Per City Code Article 9-4-10e: Dogs may not bark, howl or make any other noises for more than five (5) minutes if continuous or more than fifteen (15) minutes if intermittent.
Aggressive dogs are not permitted on premises. Dogs must be removed at the first signs of aggression.