Fall Pool Schedule (August 13-November 11)
Enjoy spectacular Red Rock views while you splash, play and relax in our aquamarine oasis! The pool is located at 570 Posse Ground Road.
Open from April through November, the Sedona Community Pool has activities for everyone. Amenities for you to enjoy at the pool include a shallow end (4' deep) with a water slide. A deep end (7' deep) that allows diving off of the deck, as well as a Liquid Jail sprinkler feature for little ones to enjoy on deck. The pool has 18 lounge chairs, artificial turf to play on, and a shade structure for those wanting to have a reprieve from the sun.
Depending on the season, activities include Lap Swim, Open Swim, Water Aerobics, and Swim lessons. It is also home to local swim teams that hold practice and swim meets throughout the year. Did you know that the pool is available for parties - hold a birthday party during open hours or reserve the pool for your own private party after hours!
- Water Aerobics - Read about classes offered, schedule, prices and instructor biographies.
- Swim Lessons are taught during the summer by certified instructors.
- Private swim lessons are available spring, summer and fall seasons, based on staff availability.
- Live Web Cam - Check to see if the pool is busy or lanes are available.
- Parties at the Pool:
- $2, children and seniors (55+). $45, 30 visit-punch pass
- $3, adults. $75, 30 visit-punch pass
- $5 water aerobics drop in fee.
- $40, 10 visit-punch pass or $80, 20 visit-punch pass
- $15 private swim lessons
- $35 group swim lessons
- Punch passes expire in the calendar year purchased
- Saturday, September 22, for Sedona Red Rock High School Swim Team Event
- Saturday, October 20 - Pumpkin Splash - This is a ticketed event.
Slide Blackout Dates
The pool slide is closed on the following dates due to lack of staff resources:
- Monday - Wednesday
- Saturday 09/15/18
- Sunday 09/30/18
- Thursday 10/18/18
- Thursday 10/25/18
- Saturday 11/03/18
- Sunday 11/04/18
- Thursday 11/08/18
- Saturday 11/10/18
- Sunday 11/11/18