Sedona Community Pool, 570 Posse Ground Road
SEDONA COMMUNITY POOL RULES AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
- For your safety, obey all instructions of the lifeguards and staff.
- No person will be admitted into the pool area unless lifeguards are on duty.
- Proper swim attire (swimsuit, rash guard, sun/swim shirt) is required. Street clothes, T-shirts and gym clothes are not permitted.
- All swimmers must shower and use the toilet before entering the pool.
- If incontinent and/or under the age of 3 years a swim diaper is required.
- Persons with a cold, skin or other body infection, open wound, diarrhea, or any other contagious condition are not permitted in the pool.
- Children 8 years and younger must be accompanied by a responsible person (16 years of age or older).
- Non-swimmers and children 6 years and younger must be within an arm’s reach of a responsible person (16 years of age or older) at all times.
- Swimmers must pass a lifeguard-approved swim test before entering deep end.
- Guests are responsible for securing their valuables.
- Animals are not allowed on the premises, with the exception of ADA defined guide/service dogs. Guide/service dogs must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered and be under the control of the handler at all times.
- No running, pushing, dunking, rough play, back/shoulder rides, excessive splashing, or breath holding games.
- Spitting, spouting or nose-blowing in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- No abusive, foul, offensive, or profane language.
- Food and beverages are allowed in the designated area only.
- Glass containers, chewing gum, alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited.
- Flotation devices, water wings and flotation filled swimsuits are prohibited. U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices are allowed, but are not a substitution for supervision. Non-swimmer rule (#8) still applies.
- Inflatable toys, rafts, snorkels and masks are not allowed unless part of an organized activity or approved by the pool manager. The use of fins, pull buoys and kickboards are limited to swim team, lap swim and swim lesson use only.
- No hanging or sitting on lane lines or ladders.
- No public display of affection.
- Persons perceived to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted.
- Please do not engage the lifeguard on tower in unnecessary conversation as this can be a distraction from the safety of users in the water.
- When one long whistle is sounded, please exit the pool immediately.
- Staff reserves the right to close the pool due to inclement weather and/or other unsafe conditions. No refunds issued.
- The pool staff reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or reject from the pool, anyone failing to comply with any of these rules and safety regulations.
SEDONA COMMUNITY POOL WATERSLIDE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Slide feet first in a sitting position or on your back only.
Only one rider at a time in each flume.
Dispatch only when directed by attendant
Do not attempt to stop on the slide.
Keep hands inside the flume while using the slide.
Each rider is to immediately leave the waterslide splash zone.
No person is to cause, suffer or permit rough behavior or harassment of other persons in the waterslide pool, on the flume, walkways or platforms.
Glass bottles and other articles containing glass and sharp objects are not to be carried or used within the flume, waterslide pool and its surround or the walkways.
Waterslide riders are not to wear any personal effects such as jewelry, watches or spectacles which are likely to result in personal injury to the rider, other riders or cause damage to the waterslide (including lifejackets).
No running or horseplay.
Persons are not to use the waterslide in a manner which will cause bodily injury to other slide riders.
Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to use the waterslide.
Do not ride this waterslide unless your physical health is sound.
Health authorities warn that it is considered unsafe to use a waterslide:
- if you are pregnant
- for persons with limb or back weakness/disability
- for persons with heart ailments
- for persons with any condition which could predispose them to further aggravation of their pre-existing condition or injury
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at all times, ie. where the person is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or for any other reason considered to create a potential hazard for that rider or other persons.
- Minimum height for riders is 47 inches.
- Maximum weight for riders is 265 lbs.
- Riders assume all risk of injury due to misuse of this slide or failure to follow these rules.
DUE TO POSSIBLE SERIOUS INJURY, FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES COULD RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE POOL OR SLIDE AREA!