Sedona Community Pool, 570 Posse Ground Road
SEDONA COMMUNITY POOL, RULES AND REGULATIONS
No person will be admitted into the pool area unless a lifeguard is on duty.
Social interaction with the lifeguard while on duty is prohibited.
A proper swimsuit is required to enter the pool area. T-shirts or other clothing are not allowed (see picture rules).
No smoking, gum, or beverages allowed in pool area.
- Glass or breakable containers prohibited.
- Food may not be taken into the pool area. Swimmers are expected to use areas designated for eating and drinking only.
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs of any form are prohibited. Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol are strictly prohibited from entering the pool area.
- Please take a shower before entering pool.
- All children who are not toilet trained must wear designated swimming diapers at all times while on deck or in the water.
- Anyone having contagious diseases, infections, diarrhea, excessive sunburn, or adhesive bandages of any kind will not be allowed in the pool.
- Only pool provided inflatables and toys allowed (see picture rules).
- Coast Guard approved Type II, III or V floatation devices may be worn in standing depth water, within parents reach only.
- Mask and snorkels must be approved by management. No SCUBA equipment allowed (see picture rules).
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Swimmers must pass a lifeguard-approved test before entering deep end.
- No running, pushing, dunking, rough play, or chicken fighting (patrons on each others’ shoulders).
- No abusive, offensive or profane language.
- Please do not hang or sit on the lane lines or ladders.
- The use of fins, pull buoys and kickboards are for swim team, lap swim and swim lesson use only.
- When a whistle is sounded swim to the nearest pool wall and wait for instructions.
- Management reserves the right to close the pool due to inclement weather.
SEDONA COMMUNITY POOL WATERSLIDE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Slide feet first in a sitting position or on your back only.
Only one rider at a time in each flume.
Dispatch only when directed by attendant
Do not attempt to stop on the slide.
Keep hands inside the flume while using the slide.
Each rider is to immediately leave the waterslide splash zone.
No person is to cause, suffer or permit rough behavior or harassment of other persons in the waterslide pool, on the flume, walkways or platforms.
Glass bottles and other articles containing glass and sharp objects are not to be carried or used within the flume, waterslide pool and its surround or the walkways.
Waterslide riders are not to wear any personal effects such as jewelry, watches or spectacles which are likely to result in personal injury to the rider, other riders or cause damage to the waterslide (including lifejackets).
No running or horseplay.
Persons are not to use the waterslide in a manner which will cause bodily injury to other slide riders.
Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to use the waterslide.
Do not ride this waterslide unless your physical health is sound.
Health authorities warn that it is considered unsafe to use a waterslide:
- if you are pregnant
- for persons with limb or back weakness/disability
- for persons with heart ailments
- for persons with any condition which could predispose them to further aggravation of their pre-existing condition or injury
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at all times, ie. where the person is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or for any other reason considered to create a potential hazard for that rider or other persons.
- Minimum height for riders is 47 inches.
- Maximum weight for riders is 265 lbs.
- Riders assume all risk of injury due to misuse of this slide or failure to follow these rules.
DUE TO POSSIBLE SERIOUS INJURY, FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES COULD RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE POOL OR SLIDE AREA!