- Tuesday - 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.- Volleyball & Basketball
- Wednesday - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.- Pickleball
- Thursday - 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Basketball
- Sunday - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Pickleball
- West Sedona School Gymnasium
- $2 drop-in fee
Pick Up Basketball, Volleyball and Pickleball
Looking for a little exercise, socialization and fun? Parks and Recreation offers Open Gym for adults Tuesday - Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Participants drop in, sign- in, pay the $2 fee and organize teams. These games focus on fun and athletics. The objective is not to be a competitive environment. On Tuesdays, the gym is shared by both basketball and volleyball players, the court is split in half for play. Thursdays provide full court play for the basketball enthusiasts. Wednesdays and Sundays provide two courts for pickleball.
Just show up, give it a chance and bring a friend. The more the merrier.
Click here for a video of Open Gym.