It’s time to play ball! The City of Sedona Parks and Recreation will be accepting team registrations for the Adult Softball League April 29 through May 16. Sign up for the comradery, fun and the chance to show your skills on the beautiful softball fields at Posse Grounds Park. Men and women are welcome to play! This is a recreational, wood bat only, softball league. A tournament will be played at the end of the season.
- Maximum of 20 players per team and players must be 16 years of age or older.
- $275 per team and $15 per player.
- Games will be held on Thursday evenings beginning June 6, 2019. Game times are 6:15 p.m., 7:30 p.m., and 8:45 p.m. at Posse Grounds Park, 525 Posse Ground Road.
- This league will run for 10-12 weeks, dependent on number of teams.
- Limited to the first 12 teams to register.
Managers/Coaches may register their team at the Parks and Recreation office at 525 Posse Ground Road (by tennis courts) in Sedona. There will be a mandatory manager/coaches meeting at the softball field ramada on Thursday, May 16 at 5:30 p.m. to review and discuss league rules and regulations. A team representative is required to attend. Team registration deadline is Thursday, May 16, 2019.
No Team, but want to play? Contact Parks and Recreation to have your name placed on the pick-up list. You can call (928) 282-7098 or email your information to SedonaRec@sedonaaz.gov. Please make sure to include your name, phone number and email.
Follow us @SedonaRec