Sedona in Motion is the city's transportation master plan, a long-range plan for transportation and mobility improvements.
- Jan. 2018 - Transportation Master Plan final report - 14.4mb PDF
- Dec. 2017 - Transportation Master Plan update.
- Nov. 2017 - Synopsis of council direction from the Sept. 25, 2017, meeting.
- Oct. 2017 - The 14 original potential strategies in the Transportation Master Plan.
- Aug. 2017 - Council agenda bill and slideshow presentation with public survey results.
A 2017 online survey generated 1,700 responses. Respondents were asked how likely they were to support general strategies and sales tax percentages. In October 2017, the city council agreed to move forward with a half-cent sales tax to fund improvements, with a tax sunset date of March 1, 2028 or sooner.