After extensive discussion and resident input over the course of two years, the city has begun implementing the road and traffic flow management projects identified as citizen priorities in the Transportation Master Plan, which we call Sedona in Motion. Every project identified in the plan was extensively vetted through citizen surveys, workshops and city council sessions over the two-year period.
The plan is designed to address Sedona residents' needs for improved traffic flow and mobility, and amenities for walking and bike-riding in neighborhoods throughout the community, and supports improved transit options to reduce environmental and visitor traffic impacts and preserve Sedona’s beauty, environmental health and livability.
- July 2018 - Update slide show PDF
- June 2018 - Update of June 28 for Sedona in Motion PDF
- May 2018 - Overview of all projects - PDF
- Jan. 2018 - Transportation Master Plan final report - 14.4mb PDF
- Dec. 2017 - Transportation Master Plan update.
- Nov. 2017 - Synopsis of council direction from the Sept. 25, 2017, meeting.
- Oct. 2017 - The 14 original potential strategies in the Transportation Master Plan.
- Aug. 2017 - Council agenda bill and slideshow presentation with public survey results.